These beautifully soft, knee high lambswool socks are a treat for your feet. Made by a family run factory in Portugal from high quality Italian spun lambswool to Catherine Tough’s designs, they are wonderfully comfortable and cosy. Wool is naturally insulating and allows your feet to breathe which makes these socks ideal for lounging at home or keeping your toes cosy when you’re out and about. With a great range of colours, patterns and animal designs, there’s a sock to suit everyone.
- Oat base with chocolate brown sausage dog design
- Soft purple rib, heel & toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 33cms, come up to just-below the knee.
- Elasticated top for gentle hold.
- Great for walking, skiing, camping and everyday use.
- The perfect gift, practical, individual and sure to become a must have.
Fit: Women’s one size, covers UK 5-7 UK / 38-40 EU / 7.5-9.5 US / 23.5-25.5 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness